Dr. Shawn R. Jones, B.A., P.T., D.C.Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Shawn is a Palmer College of Chiropractic graduate, the largest and best Chiropractic institution in the world, who entered active practice in 1987 as he saw a dire for affordable Quality Chiropractic care to anyone in need. He opened many clinics bringing many other good doctors to town in and around the Chattanooga area over the last 26 years. His mission is to help everyone who seeks truth and improved health by attacking the CAUSE of your problems instead of masking symptoms. Your Chiropractic care focuses on "Wellness & Health Restoration", not Dis-ease treatment. Half of all patients do not have any health insurance coverage and insurance does not cover nutrition services. He offers affordable wellness services as well as cold laser therapy or alternative health procedures such as detoxification foot baths. The result is Dr. Shawn Jones is able to offer you the latest state-of-the-art wellness services at fees affordable to anyone who wants to heal naturally.
In 2004, Dr. Jones has completed certification to become Chattanooga's Only "CERTIFIED HOLISTIC WELLNESS CENTER" offering the latest holistic services including Chattanooga's Only just FDA approved (HRV) Heart Rate Variability (autonomic nervous system function test), Cold Laser Therapy, Percussor Fascia Release Instrument, Mechanical Adjusting Instrument, and Complete Nutritional & Organ Stress Scan utilized in the Brimhall 10 Steps to Wellness Protocol! This allows us to eliminate all 6 of the interferences that rob you from optimal health : Structural, Nutritional, Allergies/Sensitivities, Electrical Pollution, Emotion & Detoxification.
Dr. Shawn speaks on Chiropractic, nutrition and various health topics to local groups and civic organizations. Monthly health presentations on Several fascinating & informative health problems and the latest advances to correct or reverse these conditions UTILIZING STATE-OF-THE-ART wellness care tools such as Cold Laser Therapy, Color Therapy, Couples Integration Therapy & Detoxification foot baths to name a few! Several of those attending will receive some FREE treatment for demonstration purposes. Patients who attend & bring a guest or spouse get much better results by involving others in your home rehab & stretching program! Plus, you'll save time & money in your treatment plan as class attendees simply get better, faster results!
If you would like to book Dr. Shawn to speak to your group and/or reserve a spot at his next health talk, then please call the Vance Road office by Sam's Club (423) 643-2277.
Dr. Shawn JonesDoctor of Chiropractic, Certified Wellness Practitioner, Clinical Mastery in Nutrition Response Testing
- May 1983 - B.A. in Biology from Augustana College, Rock Island, Il.
- Oct. 1986 - Graduated Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic earning the D.C. Degree along with his twin brother.
- Oct 1986 April 1987 Taught at Palmer College in Technique Dept.
- June 1987 Opened Practice in Hixson, TN.
- 1994 Received the Tennessee Colonel Award for outstanding Community Service from Gov. Ned McWhorter
- 1996 Earned a B.S. in Physical Therapy from UHSA
- August 2004 Certified as a Holistic Wellness Practitioner by Dr. John Brimhall & the 10 Steps to Wellness Protocol.
- March 2007 - Completed his Mastery in Nutrition Response Testing(TM) after 12 month of intense study becoming one of only 71 certified practitioners in the world!
- April 2007 Opened Clinical Nutrition Center at its Vance Rd. location.
- April 2010 relocated across the street still on Vance Rd across from Nutrition World close to Lee Hwy.
- Dec 2011 Certified in Advanced Extremity Adjusting from Dr. Jim Schroeder
- Sept 2012 Certified in Cold Laser Therapy Applications Dr. Jeff Spencer & Erchonia Corp.